Summer 21 Challenge: Round 3
Results after 3 Rounds – Well done Flutter me Shutterz!!
|Flutter me Shutterz||363||424||358||1145|
|The Padded Room||357||359||357||1073|
|The Lens Captains||319||379||357||1055|
|The Pants Drunk Pie Factory||355||350||338||1043|
|The Mad Catters||364||326||314||1004|
The Top 10 from Round 3 – Well done
|1||Hitting the Apex||elarecque_photography||PR|
|=2||Get your skates on||beachliferoks||PPF|
|=2||Let’s spin some yarn||redandrandom||LC|
|=3||The Wheels of Time||suzieq_t||PR|
|=3||The Wheels go Round & Round||touchofgina.photography||PR|
|4||Historic New England||photographyadventurestudio||SaSn|
|=5||Barely Hanging On||teddyoutside||SaSn|
|=5||Can I do this Challenge||myphotosbymaxine||CapC|
Take an image that includes a Wheel
- Your wheel
- Can be any wheel of your choosing
- The wheel must be clearly visible in the picture
- The wheel must be a recognisable wheel, if in doubt ask in your group
- The image must have been taken from the start date of the challenge, not before.
- Your picture must have a title.
- Your picture must not be manipulated by adding parts that were not on the original image.
- You may use editing software to change contrast, exposure, white balance etc.
- You must post the picture to your own account.
- You must message me on Instagram for the challenge hashtag; if you are in a challenge group you do not need to message me.
- DO NOT give out the hashtag to anyone outside of your group.
- You do not need to message me or tag me in your challenge post.
- Do not send the picture to me directly.
- Round 3 starts, 12:00pm EST or 5:00pm UK Monday October 25th 2021.
- Round 3 ends at 12:00pm EST or 5:00pm UK Friday November 12th 2021.
- You may only enter one picture to the challenge
- No Carousels
- No Galleries
- Your entry will not count for the challenge if you have posted more than one image.
- You must be part of a Challenge Group before the start of each round for your picture to be accepted in the group competition.
Challenge Group Rules:
- You must only be in one challenge group.
- You cannot post an image for more than one challenge group.
For Rounds one and two
- Two Choices will be made.
- Each of the two choices will be given a picture shout.
- The winner will get a picture and a story shout.
For Round three – Group only:
- The winning group will select 3 accounts for a shout.
- Each account will get a picture shout.
- One nominated account will get a picture and a story shout.
- Group decisions are final, no appeals.
- If you do not follow the rules your picture will not count.
What do you gain, other than kudos –
- The spirit of taking part and being included in one of the best communities on Instagram.
- An opportunity to learn from other Photographers and develop your skill.
- Do not do anything unsafe or dangerous when taking part in this challenge.
- This challenge does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage – you take your pictures at your own risk.
- By entering a photo into the challenge, you agree to allow your photo to be shared and re-posted for the purposes of advertising and documenting this and future challenges. When used, photo credit will be given to the posting Instagram account.
About the challenges:
These monthly challenges are taken up by 100s of instgrammers and although the window for taking and posting is short, there is enough time for everyone get a shot in.
All participants see an increase in their engagement from real and interested instagrammers, and all new challengers receive additional followers just for getting involved.
We set-up groups to make the challenge more personal and for better engagement, and please let me know if you want to be added to a group.
Give it a go, you’ll be surprised how well it works, and of course if it’s not for you then you don’t have to participate in the next one!
Points awarded for all 3 rounds will be added up and the team with the highest points at the end of round 3 will be the winners, and will be able to select accounts to receive a shout.