The group competition results – Well Done Satchel Snapperz
|2||The Pants Drunk Pie Factory|
|3||Flutter me Shutterz|
|6||The Padded Room|
|7||The Mad Catters|
Top 10 – A massive well done for being judged in the top 10, a great achievement.
|email@example.com||Let it Snow, Let it Snow||SaSn|
|3||@pantsdrunkjessie||Ripon at Christmas||PPF|
|4||@foto_aps||A Kiwi Christmas||FmS|
|6||@thelmaoninsta||Honey, I shrunk the Christmas tree||FmS|
|7||@violettagramalla||Maybe Send By Aliens||PPF|
|8||@little_wonders_fotography||Booming excited for Christmas||FmS|
This challenge is aimed at your challenge group. This is a one-off Christmas challenge which will be judged by the panel with the winning team choosing their selections for a shout.
This challenge is being run in combination with the Advent Calendar photography event being hosted by The Pants Drunk Pie Factory
T’is the PANTSDRUNK SEASON and we are inviting you to join in with our PPF fun advent calendar challenge. So whether you’ve been naughty or nice, check out our list of 12 themes and get creative. You can participate in as many – or as few – of the themes as you like – in no particular order. We will count down to Christmas by featuring one of our favourite pictures here, every day from 1st-24th December.
Our laidback “rules” are:
- Work should be your own and created and posted between the start and close date.
- Start and close date is from NOW until 12 NOON on Thursday 23 December CEST (Central European Standard Time)
- Just remember that the EARLIER you post, the better chance of being chosen.
- Individuals can enter all 12 of the themes – or just 1.
- There is no limit on the number of submissions per individual (it is Christmas after all)
- Please give your picture a title.
- Use the hashtag #ppfxmas21 and say in the caption which of the 12 themes it relates to.
The Christmas Challenge:
Take an image that includes a Christmas Tree
- Your Picture
- Must include all or part of a Christmas tree.
- It must be clear that there is part or a whole Christmas tree in the image.
- Your tree can be outside or inside your home.
- The image must have been taken from the start date of the challenge, not before.
- Your picture must have a title.
- Your picture must not be manipulated by adding parts that were not on the original image.
- You may use editing software to change contrast, exposure, white balance etc.
- You must post the picture to your own account.
- You must obtain the hashtag from your group leader and you should not message me.
- DO NOT give out the hashtag to anyone outside of your group.
- You do not need to message me or tag me in your challenge post.
- Do not send the picture to me directly.
- Challenge starts at 12:00pm EST or 5:00pm GMT Friday December 10th 2021.
- Challenge ends at 12:00pm EST or 5:00pm GMT Monday December 20th 2021.
- You may only enter one picture to the challenge
- No Carousels
- No Galleries
- Your entry will not count for the challenge if you have posted more than one image.
- You must be part of a Challenge Group before the start of each round for your picture to be accepted in the group competition.
Challenge Group Rules:
- You must only be in one challenge group.
- You cannot post an image for more than one challenge group.
The organiser reserves the right to decline any picture for the challenge.
- The winning group will select 3 accounts for a shout.
- Each account will get a picture shout.
- One nominated account will get a picture and a story shout.
- Group decisions are final, no appeals.
- If you do not follow the rules your picture will not count.
A story will be posted for each of the top 3 pictures selected by the judges.
What do you gain, other than kudos –
- The spirit of taking part and being included in one of the best communities on Instagram.
- An opportunity to learn from other Photographers and develop your skill.
- Do not do anything unsafe or dangerous when taking part in this challenge.
- This challenge does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage – you take your pictures at your own risk.
- By entering a photo into the challenge, you agree to allow your photo to be shared and re-posted for the purposes of advertising and documenting this and future challenges. When used, photo credit will be given to the posting Instagram account.
About the challenges:
These monthly challenges are taken up by 100s of instgrammers and although the window for taking and posting is short, there is enough time for everyone get a shot in.
All participants see an increase in their engagement from real and interested instagrammers, and all new challengers receive additional followers just for getting involved.
We set-up groups to make the challenge more personal and for better engagement, and please let me know if you want to be added to a group.
Give it a go, you’ll be surprised how well it works, and of course if it’s not for you then you don’t have to participate in the next one!
Points awarded for all 3 rounds will be added up and the team with the highest points at the end of round 3 will be the winners, and will be able to select accounts to receive a shout.