Take an image of the sky.
- The picture can be any sky of your choosing.
- Clear sky
- Cloudy sky
- Dark clouds
- Night Sky
- Starry Sky
- You may not include the Orb of the sun in your image.
- You may include buildings, birds, aeroplanes and other things in your picture for added interest, but the image will be judged for the sky.
- You are not restricted where you take your image, away from your residence is acceptable.
- The picture must be taken by you, and you may not use someone else’s image.
- The image must have been taken from the start date of the challenge, not before. The idea is to get you out and take a new picture.
- Your picture must not be manipulated by adding parts that were not on the original image.
- You may edit your picture in post production for adjusting contrast, shadows, highlights etc.
- You must post the picture to your own account.
- You must message the group to let me know when you have posted your entry.
- Your picture must have a title.
- The challenge starts at 12:00pm EST Friday May 22nd 2020.
- The challenge ends at 12:00pm EST Sunday May 31st 2020.
- You may only enter one picture to the challenge
- No Carousels
- No Galleries
- Your entry will not count for the challenge if you have posted more than one image.
- There will be one winner.
- The winner will be selected by vote.
- The winning picture will be given a story by each participating account.
What do you gain, other than kudos –
- The spirit of taking part and being included in one of the best communities on Instagram.
- An opportunity to learn from other Photographers and develop your skill.
- Do not do anything unsafe or dangerous when taking part in this challenge.
- This challenge does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage, you take your pictures at your own risk.