Our newest group The Chat Group is hosting its own Instagram Challenge which is about taking pictures of Reflections.
Take an image which includes a Reflection
- Your picture must taken outside
- Your image must include a reflection
- The image must have been taken from the start date of the challenge, not before.
- Your picture must have a title.
- Your picture must not be manipulated by adding parts that were not on the original image.
- You may use editing software to change contrast, exposure, white balance etc.
- You must post the picture to your own account.
- You must message the group leader on Instagram for the challenge hashtag.
- You do not need to message me or tag me in your challenge post.
- Do not send the picture to me directly.
- Challenge starts, now.
- Challenge ends at 12:00pm EST Tuesday March 23rd 2021.
- You may only enter one picture to the challenge
- No Carousels
- No Galleries
- Your entry will not count for the challenge if you have posted more than one image.
- There will be one winning picture as chosen by team vote.
- The winning account will be given shout by all participants.
What do you gain, other than kudos –
- The spirit of taking part and being included in one of the best communities on Instagram.
- An opportunity to learn from other Photographers and develop your skill.
- Do not do anything unsafe or dangerous when taking part in this challenge.
- This challenge does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage – you take your pictures at your own risk.
- By entering a photo into the challenge, you agree to allow your photo to be shared and re-posted for the purposes of advertising and documenting this and future challenges. When used, photo credit will be given to the posting Instagram account.
- By entering a photo into the challenge, you agree to provide a shout to your account for the winning picture as voted by the group..